Thursday, September 12, 2013

"Playing In Paradise" PPSC #4

Here is my take on this month's "Playing In Paradise" Challenge #4.  
I've never done a Memorial Layout before and that in itself was a challenge. I definitely find that a sketch inspires you to come up with your own creative spin and stretches you skill set, helping you to think outside the box. Thank you SBP.

My Brother's Memorial - April 2, 2010


Ingredients: MME Indie Chic Ginger Paper Collection; Bazzill Black Cardstock; TH Nature Plain Chipboard; TH Distress Inks - Wild Honey, Vintage Photo, Forest Moss & Donna Dewberry Medium Gray; Clear Embossing Powder; AC Elements Mini Eyelets - Gold; SEI Button and Random Twine.

2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous memento full of beautiful details. I love how you used eyelets to tuck the twine behind the page and the flowers look amazing. The flourishes and photo strip effect on your photo and journalling finish the piece wonderfully, giving it a beautiful vintage feel. Thanks so much for Playing in Paradise with us & I hope you will join in again soon.

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gail, thank you for playing in paradise with us. Not to worry, I will put you in the mix for the prize draw. Check back next Friday for the winner and a new challenge prompt. Keep smiling and creating

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I appreciate each one. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them once I figure out how to use Blogger - LOL!