Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Playin' in Paradise Challenge #22

Wooo Hooo another Playin' in Paradise challenge! And one of my most favourite scrapbooking techniques "SEWING". I enjoyed this challenge along with a few techiques I learned last week at Scrapbooker's Paradise at their "Toonie Thursdays", using Tim Holtz Distressing Inks. . . "sew" much fun!
SUPPLIES:
Paper: White & Black Cardstock
Digital Graphics: Graphics Fairy and French Laundry - 2007 Sande Krieger (Two Peas in a Bucket)
Lace/Ribbon: American Crafts - White; Dashes, Dots & Checks - Red Velvet
Font: dafont.com
Button: my Grandma's collection
Pin: JBS - Superior Stick Pins
Distressing Inks: TH Ranger - Wild Honey & Vintage Photo
Misc: Ranger - Glossy Accents for the Dress Form & Spool

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I appreciate each one. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them once I figure out how to use Blogger - LOL!