Thursday, June 9, 2011

oh what to do. . . so many colour choices?

So what do you think of this colour palette for my scrapbooking room? I just happened upon a piece of fabric that I fell in love with from Michael Miller. It's called  "Sanctuary Dahlia Lama Seafoam"; or 
Should I stick with the black and white damask and possibly a few retro prints?  Remember my room is BM's Sundried Tomato! (as seen below). My desk, shelves and table are all white.

 

Choice_2
Color by COLOURlovers



PS - thx for your help Sara! 
 Well I guess you will just have to wait and see what I end up with as soon as I finish cleaning up this mess. . . 

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE both of your choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gail thanks so much for visiting my blog, I really appreciate I have been going back through your posts I sooo love that travel diary /scrapbook so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the added softness of the turquoise and greys... but the bold black white and red are awesome too.. you can't really go wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am LOVING the blue added in there!!! Even with just a few "hits"!!! I, too am working on my new scrap space... oh the decisions!!!!!! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I appreciate each one. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them once I figure out how to use Blogger - LOL!