Thursday, April 28, 2011

...more layouts - just about finished

Just about finished 2 more layouts. . .

Mya and Chauncey are the best lil travelers and we go almost everywhere together. . . they weren't too sure about the ferry ride. . . as you can see. Every where I go with them is definitely an adventure. They are wonderful little companions and great travelers. 
I plan on putting my "Ferry Receipt" in the blank (red) spot on the right LO.  
If you are interested in a real cute "Freebie" check out Scrapbooks etc. for the "Travel Journal Cards".

Under Construction: This layout definitely needs to be reworked. . . on this layout I recycled the package from House of Three's "Daily Junque". There are 2 holes under the "you" where I plan to weave through a ribbon. Thinking I may add a few more buttons or rain drops to the bottom edge.  I love these pictures! 
It takes Mya less than 5 minutes to remove the stuffing from her little toy. She usually goes for the squeaker first, if there is one, then the eyes and nose; next the ears and legs. . . LOL! 
She is very intentional about tearing her stuffies to pieces. It's like she has a real live animal. And of course Mya has her very own Wicker Toy Box, filled with stuffies we purchased at yard sales; they way she shreds the poor lil things, we have to keep a lot on hand. She is so funny!

SUPPLIES:
LO #1
Papers: October Afternoon - Seaside; The Girl's Paperie - Tinsel & Twig; White mesh; Bazzill cardstock
Alpha: AC Thickers -  Dear Lizzy Bliss; K&Company - Handmade Mini Alpha
Twine: Pixie Dust Paperie
Red Buttons: Dollar store
Journal Tags: Free printable tags from Scrapbooks etc.
Edge Punch: Embossed Curve

LO #2
Papers: MME - Front Porch; SEI Cardstock
Alpha: AC Thickers - Patchwork & Darling
Tag: House of Three - Daily Junque
Buttons: MME - Tres Jolie & Dollar Store
Twine: Pixie Dust Paperie
Edge Punch: EK Success - Large Circles

2 comments:

  1. HAHA oh my word I LOVE LOVE LOVE the layout "loving you to pieces" it reminds me of my fur babies....simply adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The adventures of Mya and Chauncey has to be the awesomest two-page-spread ever.. EVER! I love it! I love the character of it and the whimsy.. and the marvelous nautical colours.. the fonts you chose are perfect and the layout is wonderful.. everything is perfect about it! I think it is super cute!!!

    HAHAHA and I love love love the titles on the other spread... haha.. totally makes me laugh

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I appreciate each one. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them once I figure out how to use Blogger - LOL!