Sunday, April 24, 2011

just a few things i'm workin on . . .

 i love how this layout turned out. . .the layout is of my first born son, Kris - who is so creative, smart, insightful and absolutely hilarious. . . i love spending time with him!   09.10

This is part of the same trip. . . Kris took me to the Old Farm Market in Duncan, BC where they are suppose to have the best Reuben Sandwiches on Vancouver Island. . . well believe me they did not disappoint! There fresh vegetables and fruits didn't either. . . I loved the all the bright colors and the open air restaurant. More good times!    09.10

this layout is from a baby girl's mini album i am making. i love Teresa Collin's papers for baby girl and i also purchased a baby's first year digi kit from House of Three to complete all the journaling required. I'm almost finished the album.

I'm not sure about you. . .but i usually have 3 or 4 projects on the go at one time, so when i get tired of one or run out of ideas, i move on to the next project.

2 comments:

  1. All three of these are fabulous Gail! So many creative elements! You're on my radar now...aka google reader, so I'll be watching you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've been busy my friend!

    I love them all! Fabulous two-page layouts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I appreciate each one. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them once I figure out how to use Blogger - LOL!