Tuesday, April 7, 2009

"Something Within"


I'm so excited about my new stamp set from the Unity Stamp Company. . . I could hardly wait to use them.
Here is my first attempt - at a 4" x 8" card using the "Something Within" stamp set from Unity Stamps; Ribbon is from Maya Road; Green Flower Bling is from Jesse James Beads; Background is embossed with my Cuddlebug using "d'vine swirl" folder, I then inked the embossing using a dry brush method and sanded lightly; I also got to use my new EK Success Punch - Dotted Scallop to make the fringe under the ribbon; Ink is by Anna Griffith (they are my absolute favourite inks) in color "Green". Of course I inked everything ~ I love inking, sanding, distressing. . . There is also a 1/8" border paper pierced around the sentiment and I stamped another cross, cut it out and popped it for a lil extra dimension. I hope you like it?

1 comment:

  1. I dont know, I may need to see it in person first to be sure, but I might like it! lol jk latte. It is really awesome!! Good job. Hopefully KSS still posts it, but infos that it is not a qualifying entry, cause this is a wonderful mono example!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I appreciate each one. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them once I figure out how to use Blogger - LOL!